CCNA Service Provider Exam Update (SPNGN2)

ymark21ymark21 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
so all the **** i tried was not updated. i failed 722/1000. I took the exam today, august 26,2014. **** were only 50-60% valid.

any books,reviewers, or updated **** you can share with me? i appreciate any help ASAP

Comments

• keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    its called pick up a book and study
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • nman99nman99 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ymark21 wrote: »
    so all the **** i tried was not updated. i failed 722/1000. I took the exam today, august 26,2014. **** were only 50-60% valid.

any books,reviewers, or updated **** you can share with me? i appreciate any help ASAP

"Keep in mind this is a discussion forum for IT professionals and those aiming to become one.

Posting actual exam questions and/or promoting, condoning and linking to brain **** sites will lead to a permanent ban."

Checkout the forum rules, I'm happy that you didn't pass, it's your kind that ruins it for everyone else.

Go study the material, not the exact questions from the test.

Once again this is why we can't have nice things.
  • jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    Not to lend any validity to this conversation at all, but I'm sort of curious...

Why use ****? Is it a time thing? A cost reason? Is it just sheer laziness or stupidity (not meant as an insult, I mean legitimate inability to learn something.)?
  • ymark21ymark21 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    keenon wrote: »
    its called pick up a book and study

i would, if there was any book for CCNA SP -_-
    Not to lend any validity to this conversation at all, but I'm sort of curious...

Why use ****? Is it a time thing? A cost reason? Is it just sheer laziness or stupidity (not meant as an insult, I mean legitimate inability to learn something.)?

yup . time thing. my company wants me to pass in f***kng days. that's why i'm asking if anyone has any book or anything regarding ccna spngn2. coz cisco has nothing except their website which i am totally lost.

oh, and im sorry for posting ****-related things. ^_^ its my first time using this type of sh*t. (coz of a time -restraint environment)

oh and btw, i passed CCNA RnS, Voice and Security without these ****. ^_^

so anyone can help me? books or any study materials will surely help. THanks!
  • azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
    AFAIK the only materials out there are from CBT Nuggets...I've checked with both INE and IPExpert in the past week, as I'm looking at starting this track, but they currently have no plans for a video series yet.

As a starting point for myself, I'm comparing Cisco's syllabus for these exams with other Cisco exams to find some common ground to build off and use as a resource.
    Thanks azhagul. That's my dilemma. i have 3 days to pass this exam (which really knocks me off my feet) . Cisco should build at least a guide to passing this certification as they have done to other certs as well. Oh well, .. Thanks anyways
  • roch_gregroch_greg Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Exactly how much time from the start did your company give you to pass this exam? Additionally what is your current role within this organization if I may ask.

As another poster mentioned, unlike with the other CISCO Certs there aren't many if any one stop books out on the SP exams yet. So you have to go old school and learn the subjects individually by your own sources.

So if your company is expecting you to pass this exam in a few days/months/weeks either they are being unrealistic or your in a role where you should know most of the material already.

You have 3 days to bring your score up about 80 ~ 100 points. For any exam that's a tough nut to crack.
    Goals for 2014: Cisco ICND1[X], Cisco ICND2/CCNA R&S[X], Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)[ ]
    Ain't Nothing Illegal til You Get Caught --> Tickle from Moonshiners TV Show.
  • chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
    Sorry to say this, but I think your employer is nuts.
    yah. totally nuts. (hope they don't see this haha) i'm a network engineer here handling VoIP. They thought that they have almost 2months left before renewal of the cisco partnership, but upon checking they had only 2 weeks left. The previous CCNP SP that we have already left for another job, so they had to find a replacement, that's why they picked me. They have seen my dedication to learn and take exams for my benefit ( and also for theirs ) but this is too much. giving me 2weeks to review and take both SPNGN1 and SPNGN2 without any reviewers is totally out of my ability. so that's why i resulted to using those.

The good part is they are the ones who are paying for my exams, the bad part is they are really expecting too much of me.

well i have 1 day left to review SPNGN2, so wish me luck guys. Thanks ! :)
    hey guys! i failed again! hahaha. but i'm totally exhausted. i had no sleep for 2 days prior to the exam. T_T

first take 722/1000
    second take 769/1000

T_T

i have no face to show my company T_T