Passed LX0-102!!!!

DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
icon_cheers.gif 660/800 I did the second part first. I'm going to try for the first part by the end of the month if I can find another voucher cheap.

Comments

• HailHogwashHailHogwash Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I am working on this too.. just curious of study plan or materials.
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Congratulations! You got the same score as I did, but for the LX101 icon_lol.gif.
  • DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I am working on this too.. just curious of study plan or materials.

Hail,

I used the Sybex LX0-101/102 book by Roderick Smith. Besides using that book I am currently in my last few semesters of my Bachelor's Degree and I have two Linux classes Linux Security as well as Linux Server Administration so having those classes really helped me out. I found the book to be such a hard read almost unbearable at times. My professor was actually the one who suggested I take 102 first as opposed to 101 due to the limited study time I had before it expired.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on second exam
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Drethyl. I like your style sitting the 102 before the 101.
  • Jbailey325Jbailey325 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Drethyl, last few semesters of your Bachelor's and you only list the Linux + cert which is not even complete yet? Hope you have more certs than that and just haven't listed them... icon_lol.gif
    Jbailey325 wrote: »
    Drethyl, last few semesters of your Bachelor's and you only list the Linux + cert which is not even complete yet? Hope you have more certs than that and just haven't listed them... icon_lol.gif

I just completed my Linux + last week and as of right now that's the only certification I have. I intend on completing security + and HIT by the end of the year.
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    S+ is a BREEZE compared to L+. Congrats on finishing L+!
    lsud00d wrote: »
    S+ is a BREEZE compared to L+. Congrats on finishing L+!

That alleviates my stress about the test thanks. I'm going through my second read of the Sybex 401 text now along with HIT.