Options

CCNP Route Courseware

AgnodAgnod Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I passed my CCNA last year while attending a school at a Cisco Learning Partner. I found the Cisco courseware that came with it to be EXTREMELY helpful and informative. I've decided to start working on my CCNP and I would like to be able to purchase the current Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v1.0 courseware. Does anyone know where I can buy the book rather than the whole class. I work often and travel extensively so school is out of the option. Plus I don't feel spending $3200 on ANY book is worth it. I've spent the last few hours looking for it with no luck so ANY help is really appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Options
    StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
    Agnod wrote: »
    Hi,

I passed my CCNA last year while attending a school at a Cisco Learning Partner. I found the Cisco courseware that came with it to be EXTREMELY helpful and informative. I've decided to start working on my CCNP and I would like to be able to purchase the current Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v1.0 courseware. Does anyone know where I can buy the book rather than the whole class. I work often and travel extensively so school is out of the option. Plus I don't feel spending $3200 on ANY book is worth it. I've spent the last few hours looking for it with no luck so ANY help is really appreciated. Thanks for your time!

You can buy ebooks and hard copies from ciscopress.com
    2016 Goals: CCNP R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP Security
    LinkedIn