Options

Passed the Security + today

OcarusOcarus Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
First 4 questions were really bad sims. Not the questions just the way the test presented them.

Comments

• Options
    Ryuksapple84Ryuksapple84 Member Posts: 183
    What is on the sims? ACLs, AAA etc? I need to re-up on it but it has changed in the last 3 years.

Also, CONGRATS!!!
    Eating humble pie.
  • Options
    DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass icon_thumright.gif I recalled that some of my SIM weren't working until I reviewed them again after I was finished with the other questions. What is your next plan for you next certification?
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Options
    OcarusOcarus Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So the sims were wonky. There was an expected what I have, what I know , what I am. But there was this crazy wireless question about setting up a wap. I chose wpa enterprise and grabbed the secret key off the wireless controller sim. Then there was this simple security sim on multiple devices on a network and what sec features they needed like cable locks etc. overall the execution of the sim was JV. Surely in 2014 they could get better testing methods.