N10 - 0003 EXAM PREP MATERIAL

HENNOHENNO Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Is it OK to use **** or Ucertify material, can anyone help please ?thanks.

Comments

• Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Whatever you typed for the first one, no. It is a ****.
    UCertify apparently is OK.

In another thread we discussed that you can test whether a site is flagged as a **** by entering a post, including a site and hit preview. If the preview shows the URL as struck out, it is a ****.
    Then don't submit your post but rather cancel the edit.

Maybe there could be a feature on this site that could validate a site for you? Some sites sound like they may be cheats but may not be, and some that sound OK but are cheats. I don't want to stumble on a **** unintentionally when looking for bargain practice exams and guides.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Maybe there could be a feature on this site that could validate a site for you? Some sites sound like they may be cheats but may not be, and some that sound OK but are cheats. I don't want to stumble on a **** unintentionally when looking for bargain practice exams and guides.
    We had some discussions about that in the past. Not just in the forums but also with several other 'clean' cert site owners. While it would allow you to avoid such products, others could use it to find them. It could legally also result in an opposite world situation. We (including other site owners) decided not to do this, unless the cert vendors take initiative. Surely our word censor can be abused as well, but that's lesser evil compared to not xxxx-ing them out.
    Danman32 wrote:
    Then don't submit your post but rather cancel the edit.
    Exactly. Hence this topic will be removed.

Ucertify.com has been around for some time, and apart from the spam they send me and some shameless self-promotion in these forums in the past, they seem to offer a decent product.

Check out the following page, including the links at the bottom, for some more alternatives:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml