passed ccent/icnd1

ericjohnson22ericjohnson22 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today with an 894. Long journey for me. I the official cert books, cbtnuggets, flash cards and a lab Sim. I can not say enough good things about cbtnuggets best video class I have seen.

I know I missed a few of the vague questions. I would read them 2 or 3 and say to myself ... It depends what they mean.

Comments

• CleverclogsCleverclogs Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Did you use any practise exams during your preparation?
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • CassLCassL Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know I missed a few of the vague questions. I would read them 2 or 3 and say to myself ... It depends what they mean.

Yes! I know what you mean! I have that exact same problem when I take a quiz in the book I am studying from. I find myself sometimes giving a secondary answer in my notes as an "if this is what they mean, then it will be this answer" kind of thing. It's frustrating!
  • chronos42chronos42 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! This is what I'm currently working on, same primary study materials. Seeing posts like this give me confidence in my studies going forward.

And I agree, CBTnuggets are the bomb.
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif CBT Nuggets does a great job presenting all of their certification material.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I believe I had the exam same score for CCENT as well. Good luck on ICND2 if you're going for it!
  • Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
  • srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats! Are you planning to continue on to ICND2?
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • ericjohnson22ericjohnson22 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the trancender exam that came with cbtnuggets. I mostly did 10 question quizzes to learn the style of questions and to get a feel of where I was at. With nearly 300 questions i did not run in to many repeated questions. I am hoping to take incdn2 by the end of the year.