JNCIE ENT Passed! JNCIS SP Material Ideas Please.......

oldman1980oldman1980 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just found out today I passed the JNCIE ENT on my first attempt.
Thanks to Juniper for their great bootcamp and guides.
Thanks to Inetzero for their workbook.

Next up is the JNCIS SP, does anyone have any good ideas on material?

Thanks

Oldman1980

Comments

• snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass! How was the experience (without violating NDA of course)?

As for jncis-sp, cant go wrong with the fast track material. If not, you can get their courseware stuff for a good amount of $$$

https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_fasttrack_home.aspx
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
    Congrats dude nice to see a JNCIE pass for a change :)
    2016 Goals: CCNP R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP Security
    LinkedIn
  • oldman1980oldman1980 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!

snadam - I just downloaded the Fast Track guides for the SP. Thanks for the advice on that one. The experience was great. The proctor was very helpful and you can tell he cared. I ran into a few hurdles outside my control and they got resolved quickly. On my CCIE, the proctor was not very engaged or caring. You get an hour for a break to catch your breath which is good. I took a walk and got a sandwich and came back with a plan to finish the test. You can bring your own keyboard and mouse. I brought a mouse. I would advise bring a mouse/keyboard you like. Know your material cold which goes without saying. I enjoyed this test more then the CCIE. It was a good challenge overall. The test center was in a nice building and had a break room where you can get some food or a drink. Get there early to find the test center so you don't get stuck in traffic. Read the whole lab before you start and come up with a plan of attack. Make sure you are aware of everything that is given you to use to complete the test and test your configs. I overlooked a few things that I could have used to help with the test. Use a text editor to copy and paste like config on devices and with Junos, this is easy.
  • PsychoFinPsychoFin Member Posts: 280
    The fast track material is awesome. Also, the old JNCIX-M series Sybex books that are freely available are still very good as well! Solid stuff.