Network+: Passed!

SalokinSalokin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the Network+ exam yesterday and scored a 822 out of 900!

I used plural sight videos because Ed Liberman covered every objective on the A+ exams fantastically when I took those and I would say the same about his Network+ videos. Other than plural sight, I am enrolled in WGU so I had access to their Labsim materials but all I used was their practice exams to gauge my knowledge on the material.

Thanks for everyone's input on this forum! Very helpful and now I'll be moving on to the Security+ for my next certification and class in WGU - IT Network Administration curriculum.

Comments

• mtramme1mtramme1 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats man good job! i'm studying myself, can you post a link to the plural sight vids?
  • eraineseraines Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your test, and your right Mr. Liberman goes over the items very well for the exam.
  • eraineseraines Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mtramme1 wrote: »
    congrats man good job! i'm studying myself, can you post a link to the plural sight vids?

You can try for free for 10 days right now. Here is the link: Pluralsight
  • SalokinSalokin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Salokin wrote: »
    Took the Network+ exam yesterday and scored a 822 out of 900!

I used plural sight videos because Ed Liberman covered every objective on the A+ exams fantastically when I took those and I would say the same about his Network+ videos. Other than plural sight, I am enrolled in WGU so I had access to their Labsim materials but all I used was their practice exams to gauge my knowledge on the material.

Thanks for everyone's input on this forum! Very helpful and now I'll be moving on to the Security+ for my next certification and class in WGU - IT Network Administration curriculum.

I'm not sure what the forum rules are on here but search for pluralsight on google and then just look up Network+ on their website. Should bring up 3 videos by Ed Liberman.

Good luck!
  • Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job on the pass man. Maybe I'll have to take my Network+ before tackling the CCENT.
    Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63