Role of Win 2003 Domain Account Manager?

RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
I am in the middle of studying for my MCSA and I found a job posting for a Help Line Support Analyst. One of the qualifications listed is Windows 2003 Domain Account Manager.

What does a Windows 2003 Domain Account Manager do? What are the responsibilities?
Reporting to the Network Administrator, the Help Line Support Analyst is responsible for fielding telephone calls and e-mails for the Information Systems Help Desk; ensuring user requests are logged and handled in an efficient and professional manner; providing solutions to inquiries, troubleshooting problems and complaints relating to computer systems, applications, LAN/WAN, voice and data networks; maintaining and documenting solutions to problems for future reference in call tracking application, thus developing a knowledge base for other IS staff and users; and, escalating unusual or more complex problems to more senior staff.

As the successful candidate, you must possess a Community College certificate in Computer Science or a related discipline; a minimum of eighteen (1icon_cool.gif months experience in a computer help desk environment with Windows XP, 2000 and Windows 2003 Domain Account Manager; possess the ability to work well in a team environment; possess strong interpersonal, written and communication skills; and, excellent analytical, organizational and problems solving skills.

Comments