CCNA-S + CNSS 4011 Recognition

xinyxiny Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
After passing the CCNA-S you became CNSS 4011 certified.
Do they actually send you a certification or only the recognition letter?
"Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."

Comments

• mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think I just received a letter, I don't think it's an actual certification, just a recognition.

I'm not sure what it's actually good for. I hope to do some DoD contracting in the future and am hoping it may be helpful with that.
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...
  • TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    There is no "certification" to my knowledge but by having it, you are qualified. The CCNA requires you to go to certification tracker to update your address and that can be sent.
  • xinyxiny Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's a shame.
    It would have been cool to have something framed that was issued by the NSA and/or CNSS
    "Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."
  • MitechniqMitechniq Member Posts: 286 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am not quite sure how this works but I know when I completed my Masters from WGU an addition to my diploma, I received a certificate for 4011 and 4012.. When I get a chance I will post an image of the certificate to let you guys see.