passed today

santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
Passed the test this am.
I read the sybex book today other than that no other studying. Started reading 3 am took test at 9am. Know the formulas.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • unfbilly11unfbilly11 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice job, congrats!

Personally, I am really struggling with this test because it's so darn boring. I keep telling myself to just get through it and move on but I'm not doing it. I just want to be done!
  • santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    The reason I read the book in one day was I couldn't get passed page 11 without getting bored. I felt that even if I didn't memorize everything it would atleast be as fresh as possible in my mind. You must know the various ev cvav etc and how they are calculated. I knew one and I think I got lucky since most of my questions used that one. Best of luck to you. Thanks all for the congrats.