Took the 70-680 today

$chrutebuck$chrutebuck Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
After reading through Don Poulton's book twice, watching all the Professor Messer videos and taking the 3-day 6292 training course I took the 70-680 for the first time today and scored a 681 out of 700. Needless to say I'm bummed but I feel good about how close I was to a passing score.My lowest two areas were Configuring network connectivity and configuring access to resources. And the weakest three areas were 3.2, 4.1 and 4.4.After taking the test I feel like the best way for me to prepare for my 2nd attempt is to find the best practice exam provider out there. I've heard the Transcender exams are helpful and remember a couple other providers mentioned. From those out there that have used a practice exam provider which one do you think is the most helpful? Any info is greatly appreciated as I'm planning on retaking the test next week.

Comments

• $chrutebuck$chrutebuck Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mindhub.com is offering a voucher plus a free 30-day MeasureUp practice exam so I think I'm going to give that a try.
  • $chrutebuck$chrutebuck Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Retook the test again today and passed. Thanks to all the people out there who shared their test experiences. It was a lot of help.

Now on to the 70-685. For those that have taken it any tips? How much overlap is there from the 70-680?