Network + Passed

PisoPiso Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Convinced myself I was going to fail on my first attempt but managed to pull it off with a 788. Not the best score but passing.

Comments

• Madmd5Madmd5 Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I plan on taking this next week myself. Any advice you can offer?
  • romeo1808romeo1808 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Guys i'm planning on taking it next month, but have a few questions was hoping to get some help. The performance based questions have me REALLY worried! not sure how to study for them, I have no previous networking experience and am currently trying a virtual machine and find it extremely overwhelming. Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas, would be greatly appreciated!

Congrats Piso
    Good luck Madmd5
  • PisoPiso Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    When I was studying I used the Professor Messer videos and Googling concepts with which I had trouble until I found an explanation that clicked in my head.
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Piso, never go into an exam convinced that you're going to fail, go in there thinking you're going to pass.
    Thanks Piso, i have just started professor Messer videos, but how about the performance based questions? were they actually configuring routers and command lines or finding problems?
  • jack09jack09 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sometimes, i think keeping practice is helpful when I have no good choice.
    Do you think practicing the previously don't questions over and over are a good idea? I'm hearing their are alot of scenario questions, which I don't have many of, any suggestions or thoughts on that?