Passed my 802 today!

detroitwillfalldetroitwillfall Member Posts: 85 ■■■□□□□□□□
i scored 813 on my 801 and then squeaked by with a 730 on the 802 today. very happy. wish i studied more but now i know the areas to review.

Just wanted to say if I CAN DO IT, anyone can.i got my final then pc pro testout cert next week and then will be taking net+ over the next 3-4 months before ccent/ccna class starts.

Comments

• Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hi congrats on the pass

I'm writing my 802 end of this month, if i may ask how did you prepare for the 802 and how long did you take to study?

what study materials did you use and could you kindly tell me your study methods?

thanks
    best regards
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • sugarcreekwalkersugarcreekwalker Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed my 801 and 802 on Halloween! Thank you Professor Messer, and Mike Meyers! Here's a tip.... A lot of times later questions can give you insight into eliminating bad answers to former problematic questions. So, make sure you flag questions that you are unsure of! Just because you know you clearly don't know the answer (at the time), doesn't mean you can't eliminate bad answers later!
  • detroitwillfalldetroitwillfall Member Posts: 85 ■■■□□□□□□□
    walter18 wrote: »
    hi congrats on the pass

I'm writing my 802 end of this month, if i may ask how did you prepare for the 802 and how long did you take to study?

what study materials did you use and could you kindly tell me your study methods?

thanks
    best regards

i am enrolled in testouts A+ courseware, ciscos netcad, as well as teacher guided lessons. love testout! just not the boring guys lol.

THANK YOU TO ALL!! Appreciate the responses!
  • diskosdiskos Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□