Options

Network+ Pass

Phileeeeeeep651Phileeeeeeep651 Member Posts: 179 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took the N+ exam this morning and passed with an 831! Advice to upcoming test takers....read the questions thoroughly!

I used the TestOut material from WGU, as well the practice exam from Skillsoft and some Professor Messor videos on some of the topics the TestOut material didn't cover.

On now to ICND1.icon_study.gif
Working on: CCNP Switch

Comments

• Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! And good luck on your CCNA journey.
  • Options
    romeo1808romeo1808 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @Phileeeeeeep651
    Congrats!! what are the skillsoft practice exams i'm taking mine in a couple of weeks... also how were the PBQ?
  • Options
    Thanks @JasminLandry and @Romeo1808. My job gives us access to a Skillsoft account, sort of like the TestOut material. I only used it to get more variations of questions they might ask. PBQ's weren't rocket science but just make sure you pay attention to what they are asking for, lets just say if I didn't have the TestOut material I would have sprung for this http://www.amazon.com/CompTIA-Network-N10-005-Simulator/dp/0789751763. Also, the Network+ quizzes on this site helped a lot with port memorization!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats and good luck on the CCNA!! ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    romeo1808romeo1808 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @Phileeeeeeep651

THANKS!!! Congrats again!
  • Options
    joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Congrats! I got the same score using WGU/Test out and Professor Messer. But also used exam cram haha
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!