passed 70-290 today

rockstar81rockstar81 Member Posts: 151
I passed the 70-290 exam today with 895. I should have really taken this exam last year but kept putting it off as I had problems at work. I used exam cram 2 book and CBT nuggets and a home lab. I am so glad its out of the way, the exam is quite tough I found, I had 4 sims I think and a few drag and drops. I made a mistake on 2 sims and actually went get back to reset them..not sure how I did on the sims as the score sheet doesnt say. 291 is next on list.

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    Congrats pal! Im slow and steady on this test (not like I wasnt on the others Ive taken) but I just really wanna get through it quick.
    Sigh icon_sad.gif
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • rockstar81rockstar81 Member Posts: 151
    I hear you bro, I wanted so much to just get this one out of the way as it had been hanging over me for so long.
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • gat_game2000gat_game2000 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    excelent man u did it
    if u cnt cable it, why not wireless it?
  • rockstar81rockstar81 Member Posts: 151
    thanks guy for the kind words. I have now started the 70-291 studying. Aiming to try and get it done by end of Aug, Got DCHP section nailed but ran into trouble now with DNS..boy this is going to take some practice icon_lol.gif
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Congrat's , and good luck on your 70-291 , remember the key of success is knowledge covered with practice and if you understand you'll take it ! Good luck then ;)
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congratulations!
    witty comment
  • hakancahakanca Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Jonboy76Jonboy76 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D I have put this test off for over a year now! I took a course for the 2000 track and only have the MCP. Now I'm going towards the 2003 track. Not sure what the best study materials are though. Any advice on how I should study for this?