Options

CCENT/CCNA IOS **** Sheets

Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
I'm looking into taking the CCENT before too long but I'm having a little difficulty in finding a quick reference guide to the IOS commands for switching and routing. So far I've only found CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide (3rd Edition) by Scott Empson. Is there anything else? Something light weight that can be glanced over when I'm not actually plugging away in Packet Tracer or in my "lab". I've seen some others on Amazon but they appear to be a bit dated- circa 1997 etc. Appreciate any info!

Comments

• Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    When I was studying I looked for the same thing. I ended up buying used command guide.

Unfortunately the amount of options is just overwhelming so a quick **** sheet is hard to make. Really just practicing with the command line and making liberal use to the ? was what I found worked for me.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    realPSIrealPSI Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks for the info guys. Those **** sheets are a thing of beauty!
  • Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    I purchased a command guide for my kindle from Amazon for about $3 it is called "Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Command Guide" The author is Hannes Rapp. It is a nice little reference for commands. Also, if you do a google search, you will get all kinds of hits for command guides in .pdf format, including several from Cisco.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.