Looking for vouchers

neoedneoed Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am looking for any vouchers anyone is willing to sell, or good sites selling them cheaply for the A+ 801 and 802 which I plan to take the tests early December.

Any offers and info is welcomed.

Comments

• cwshellhamercwshellhamer Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I dont know of any sites selling them "cheaply" but they are only 79$ a piece on PearsonVUE for the 801 and 802 so about $160 total
    HAVE: A+
    Working on: N+, CCENT
    Associates Degree: Lincoln Technical Institute ( DO NOT GO!)
    Bachelors degree in progress: Computer Information Systems and Cyber security - Strayer University
  • DoailDoail Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST

Where have you found them for $79 a piece? The cheapest I've found them are around $170 each down from the usual price for $188.
  • IIIMasterIIIMaster Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The professor messer site has the vouchers free. I think its like 10%,im not sure.
  • neoedneoed Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @cwshellhamer

By cheaply, I mean cheap as possible. I looked all over, I don't see any of them $80. Just 10% off the normal price.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    The link to the <
    left Discount IT Certification Exam Voucher for CompTIA and Microsoft

will have vouchers. As far as catching a 'deal' the closer to your exam date, the better the chance of finding a better deal. I find using vouchers a bit of a pain, and only used them once. To me, it adds another couple steps to registering and I'd rather just schedule the exam and be done. However, a number of folks find decent savings by using vouchers.

Watch the Discount IT Certification Exam Voucher for CompTIA and Microsoft a check for promos for quick expiring vouchers.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?