Options

Exam questions

SpkjmkSpkjmk Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I have been studying for the A+ for a couple of months now,
using Mike Meyers books and consolidating with Professor Messers videos,
l'm a MFD technician by trade so don't get a lot of exposure to PCs,
The main issue I am coming across is lots of the exam questions I'm finding online seem quite outdated, ie serial connectors,floppy drives,modems etc,
ive done the practice exams on this site and the ones on Comptia site,
does anyone know of any up to date exam questions locations ?

regards

Comments

• Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I cant speak for the 801 and 802 test. I took the 701 and 702. ***May not disclose content from your exam****
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    WizardoWizardo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Try ExamCompass (free), and Mike's TotalSims for A+ (some free). I haven't tried it yet, but there's a free trial of CompTIA CertMaster for A+ (I'm planning to try the Network+ at some point).

Hope it helps.
  • Options
    BeowolfjBeowolfj Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST

icon_cool.gificon_study.gif I've been studing with ExamCompass and feel pretty good about my results, glade to know I'm not the only one looking at this as an up to date study option.
  • Options
    WizardoWizardo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ExamCompass has a lot of good questions, not just for the A+, ***violating NDA content removed****.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Spkjmk wrote: »
    Hi,

does anyone know of any up to date exam questions locations ?

regards

To be blunt, if you are looking for **** site, you are on the wrong forum, period.

It sounds like you have used some good resources, Meyers text and objectives are usually plenty for folks with experience. If you don't have experience, get some. Lab, volunteer, practice, get a job, etc... do all you can do and grow your profession. Practice questions are not the way to prepare. Fine to use to assess how well you understand the content, but regardless of the IT topic, you need to 'do' the job, not spew answers to questions from memory.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?