Black Friday Sales - CCNA 2014 200-120 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant

Roy4USARoy4USA Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
I stumbled across these early Black Friday Sales. There are multiple CCNA and CCNP Chris Bryant Courses for only $10. Hmm, they were $10 yesterday and are $11 today.
https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=bryant&p=1&view=grid

Comments

• bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Great post Roy, the Bryant material I found really useful I picked up his video series on Udemy when on offer too.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for the link. I bought the CCNP route and it says I"ll get the updated videos when they come out. It also says I will get CCNA security free if I email them my receipt. I'll try that tonight.
    Jon_Cisco wrote: »
    Thanks for the link. I bought the CCNP route and it says I"ll get the updated videos when they come out. It also says I will get CCNA security free if I email them my receipt. I'll try that tonight.

Nice, I got my CCNA Sec with the Route course too. More content to start on after my NP :)
  • ZaaxZaax Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, $99-$200 courses all for 12bucks? That's one hell of a deal!
  • tcosictcosic Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How are his courses compared to Jeremy Cioaras? Are they worth it? I'm going for the CCNP and a friend of mine started with the CCNA.
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    U used Bryant in the past and his training is good.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• ZaaxZaax Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone have any experience with the Simplilearn ones? may grab the CISSP from them if I can just find some good feedback on them.
    tcosic wrote: »
    How are his courses compared to Jeremy Cioaras? Are they worth it? I'm going for the CCNP and a friend of mine started with the CCNA.

To be honest I do like Jeremy's stuff. I just find it a bit less detailed than required. His videos are great for either refresher or just to summarise content pre-exam. Bryant covers most of the exam content, but you'll still probably want to use another source to be safe.
  • freddieharveyfreddieharvey Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also getting the great deal on sky-seller .com for buying leather jackets with good quality..
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I bought the CCNA Course for 11$, sent them the receipt and got the CCNA Security for free.

Thanks for letting us know.
  • XiaoTechXiaoTech Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ^
    Wait, I could have gotten the CCNA-Security course for free? I have the CCENT coming up so I bought the CCNA course for review and the Security for future. Oh well, $22 is still pretty cheap.
  • Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Already pre-ordered my CCNP ebooks; I may just have to pick up the CCNA security videos
    2015 Goals: CCNP SWITCH [] SEC+ [ ] CCNP ROUTE [ ] CCNP TSHOOT [ ]

• esr0159esr0159 Member Posts: 80 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CCNP Route vids are now $14. Should I get it now even though I'm planning to take the new route exam next year?
    CCNP R&S | Planning to hit IE R&S or JNCIA or Security path|
  • KrusaderKrusader Member Posts: 109
    esr0159 wrote: »
    CCNP Route vids are now $14. Should I get it now even though I'm planning to take the new route exam next year?

I believe you'll get the updated material when he releases it free of charge.
    2018 Goals
    AWS & Linux Knowledge
    I don't plan to study for it this year either but I purchased route since the price was good and you get CCNA security free with it.
  • HP_GuyHP_Guy Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for this. I've got the CCNA and already received a code for Security. Do these offers come up regularly? I'm only studying for CCENT currently but plan to carry straight on to NP after getting NA. Is it worth getting the ROUTE vids now while they're this price?
    A little late for your question but I paid $17 for ICND1 in the beginning of the year. I think $44 is the normal discounted price pretty much always and then specials come up.

$10 was the cheapest I had seen and with the CCNA security bonus I figured I might as well add it to my library even though I am not studying it yet.
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    I also jumped on the ccna voice udemy deal at $17 as well :)
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • jofas88jofas88 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I also picked this up on Udemy for $11 (Black Friday special) and scored the CCNA security for free. If anyone has previously bought the CCNA set and are wondering how to get the free security set, just email Chris Bryant at success@thebryantadvantage.com with your receipt for the CCNA course and he'll shoot you the code for the security set. Cant beat that deal!