where to find my ccna license number?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
hi, i recently passed my ccna and am wondering how do i find my license number?

Comments

• Raymond MasonRaymond Mason Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST

I am not sure myself; however did you try calling Cisco? I am sure they can tell you over the phone. :)

Also congratulations on your CCNA! You came far.
  • Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    Do you mean your Cisco ID?
  • chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thanks, for example on linked in if you want to add your cert theres a column for license, i guess its a way for employers to see that you have actually completed it as opposed to just listing it as anyone can do that.
    I dont think this is the same as cisco id, although maybe it is!!
  • Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    Yea I dunno to be honest mate. I think employers can check where you are certified or not from the Cisco ID but it could be a separate license.
  • chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    no i think your right, its just the cisco id most people list.
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    CSCO ID is what you'd list if anything. More definitive is that on the Cisco Certification Tracker website you can "publish" your credentials and send an official certification report to HR/hiring manager/whomever
  • bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    If it's your CSCOID you're looking for you it should be on our profile when you log into your exam provider eg: PearsonVue.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • davenulldavenull Member Posts: 173 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cisco ID is the same for all your Cisco certifications. What you are looking for is probably "Certification Verification No" which is printed on your physical certificate. I've seen people post that on LinkedIn, and they are unique per certificate.