LX0-102 Passed!!

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed my second exam for the Linux+ this morning and I'm now Linux+ certified!!

Resources:

TestOut via WGU
CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide: Exams LX0-101 and LX0-102, 2nd Edition
Previous work experience and classes
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! You should get emiails over the next few days on registering for your free certs!
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• anoeljranoeljr Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Congratulations! Don't forget to register for your SuSe Certified Linux Administrator certification once you get your LPIC certification.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Verities wrote: »
    Congratulations! Don't forget to register for your SuSe Certified Linux Administrator certification once you get your LPIC certification.

Yep, I got the email from CompTIA and now I'm just waiting on LPI so I can collect my other certs. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    "Congrats on pass icon_thumright.gif" -Dakinggamer87

Haha. Great job buddy!
  • mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    Nice job! I'm hoping to take the 101 exam by the end of Dec.
    Working on Linux+
    Good luck!! I found the first exam more challenging than the second one in terms of content in my experience. icon_wink.gif

• DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    Good luck!! I found the first exam more challenging than the second one in terms of content in my experience. icon_wink.gif
    Interesting outlook. I figured that LX0-102 would be tougher due to working with config files and scripts.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • fenixrawfenixraw Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :)
    Doyen wrote: »
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif

Interesting outlook. I figured that LX0-102 would be tougher due to working with config files and scripts.

I do tons of work in scripting with bash in Linux and Powershell in Windows at my job so that area I felt was easy to pass. :)

• EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Little late....but congrats!!
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats as well.
    I also found the 102 more challenging than the 101 despite working with Linux on a daily basis.
  • ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    Congratulations !!!!
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • mabvutomabvuto Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations! feel motivated will be writing 102 soon