Options

Took 220-801 today

TownTown Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with a 723! Was initially bummed as I was hoping to score closer to 800, but a pass is a pass and I know what to review moving forward. I studied for about 2-3 weeks with no IT experience. Used professormessor and Mike Meyers book and practice exam questions, plus random small quizzes I found on the internet. Couldn't have done it without this forum either!

Excited to start studying for the 802 and will hopefully take it in another 2 or 3 weeks! After that will be N+ And/or MSCA!

Comments

• Options
    cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    congrats, impressive that you passed with no IT experience. Well done. 802 isn't much different. Good luck!
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • Options
    TownTown Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I've never had professional IT experience, but I've taken college classes on some CS and CIT concepts a few years back which helped give me some foundation. My lack of experience worries me a bit for my eventual N+, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
  • Options
    MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I am taking my 801 in a few weeks. I have no IT experience but have been studying for a couple of months. It's tough to get all the concepts down with no experience so we will see how it goes.
  • Options
    diskosdiskos Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! And good luck with 802 icon_study.gif