Transcenders?

I have just been reading the Trancender site and its written that they Guarantee 1st time passing. Has anyone used these and can agree with this statement as it seems a lot of money to spend just to be proved wrong. I`m looking for something along these lines to use while i `m studying.

Comments

• jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    Unless you are given the questions and answers and are allowed to take that into the test center, nobody can honestly guarantee that you will pass the first, second, or third time. That said, Transcender is an awesome practice test and I highly recommend it. :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    That said, Transcender is an awesome practice test and I highly recommend it.

I agree, I have used Self Test, PrepLogic, MeasureUp and Transcender and Transcender is by far the best practice tests I've used. Well worth the ££$$££
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • capy_12090capy_12090 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I liked Transcender, and the first time pass guarantee is good for confidence.
  • sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used Transcender for my A+ and they were excellent! I plan to keep using them.
  • Jonboy76Jonboy76 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Transcender helped me pass the A+, Network+, and MCP so I highly recommend them. :D
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    WOH!!!

Those are some expensive practice exams...I'd rather write the real exam as practice...lol...

no but seriously, 150 dollars for a practice exam? That is more than the cost of the real one.

But I guess it's really helpful for many people...
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have nothing to say but good things about Transcender's practice exams. Very good and thorough questions/explanations as well as the simulation questions included in the MS Core practice exams make the Transcender's a overwhelming confident choice.

The price is worth it IMO.
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    WOH!!!

Those are some expensive practice exams...I'd rather write the real exam as practice...lol...

no but seriously, 150 dollars for a practice exam? That is more than the cost of the real one.

But I guess it's really helpful for many people...

I agree, the transcenders are pricey. However to compare to the real one, here's the benefits.

1. you know what you got right and what you got wrong.
    2. You get explanations WHY the answers are right or wrong.
    3. you get to take the same test over.