CEHv8

Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
Hi, so I am interested in pursuing the CEH exam and am going to be using the iLearn class to be qualified to write the exam (50% is paid by employer and they have an additional 10% discount).

I've tried to call the helpline to talk to a representative to get more information about the exam and the class, and payments etc, but the line keeps going to voicemail. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them through phone?

Thanks.

Comments

• WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
    They aree kind of slow.
  • wearingmyrolexwearingmyrolex Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Justin,
    I found reaching them was a bit of a mare. Not sure where you are calling from but you're better off calling the AP numbers, not the USA.
  • PeterHandsPeterHands Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The CEH Council is based in Malaysia
    ISC2 CISSP, EC-Council CEH, CompTia Security+
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    What if you're not based in the US? Can I still call the US location?
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    You might be better off with sending an email. They never called me back nor answered the phone.When I called, it was just some strange automated voice mail thing.
    I ended up just signing up (I forgot to what) and sending and email. I got a response in a few days.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****