Options

Security +

romeo1808romeo1808 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys I just got my Network + certification and my next is Security +. Does anyone have any advice on how to study for it, or anything that can help?

Comments

• Options
    tboetboe Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    not to be a smarty but the typical person on this forum would tell you to skim through this forum for tips, and I would highly recommend myself. however, I will be a good saint and help you out. the most accredited source is Darril Gibson Book and his premium content on his personal web, also when I was studying for this exam I found professormesser.com very helpful. but best regards is to grab a good source(book), read it, find your weak points and drill those spots. theres a break down of percentages per part on comptia website to help you get a idea of what will be on the test . know your ACRONYMS and get as much practice in on test like questions......good luck on your sec + journey pal...:)
  • Options
    tboe wrote: »
    not to be a smarty but the typical person on this forum would tell you to skim through this forum for tips, and I would highly recommend myself. however, I will be a good saint and help you out. the most accredited source is Darril Gibson Book and his premium content on his personal web, also when I was studying for this exam I found professormesser.com very helpful. but best regards is to grab a good source(book), read it, find your weak points and drill those spots. theres a break down of percentages per part on comptia website to help you get a idea of what will be on the test . know your ACRONYMS and get as much practice in on test like questions......good luck on your sec + journey pal...:)

Thank you i appreciate it!!!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Golden rule is to check the "Passed <insert exam here>". Definitely the best way to get a synopsis of what everyone's experience was and what resources they used.
  • Options