Options

EC-Council: Use of Prometric Testing Center

qptpqptp Member Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone had issues/concerns with Prometric Testing Center for testing?

I paid $500 to EC-Council to take the CEH exam at a Pearson Vue testing center, however they sent a voucher back for a Prometric location. I have been unable to use Prometric's website to register & I have been on the phone with Prometric since 8 am this morning (which is out the country). I can't get anywhere with Prometric......

I have reached out to EC-Council via phone and email, with no response.....

It's just frustrating to pay $600 for a test & have to go through so much hoops. I have taken SANS exams, Comptia, etc with Pearson and never had the issue I am having now. I've looked online and the reviews for Prometric are horrible. Shouldn't someone be able to focus on just the actual exam-esp. for $600?

EDIT:
Just found out Prometric's website has been down ALL weekend for registrations. WOW!?!
Does EC-Council read all the bad reviews or care?
Ok, rant over.

Comments

• Options
    qptpqptp Member Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank goodness! EC-Council has saved the day! Just got off the phone with them, exam has been switched to Vue. Now, I can get back to focusing on the exam.

Professionally, I would never want to just focus on the negative aspects of a business but please use caution when registering with Prometric Testing Center.