802 this Friday

walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
hey there!, scheduled for ,
any tips and advice will be highly appreciated
thanks

Comments

• BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Use flash cards to memorize as much as you can like an hour or two before you take the test. Quizlet helps a lot!
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Professor Messer videos are another great free resource, and he has them divided into 801 and 802 categories, so you can focus on the 802s now. Best of luck on the exam :D I have mine booked for Thursday.
  • walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    alright, thanks.. let me know how you performed

all the best
  • kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm taking my 802 on this Friday as well :)
    Let's wish each other a good luck lol
    Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR
    Well I passed mine today with 863/900 so the studying paid off :D best of luck to both of you on your exams tomorrow :D
  • houdini5150houdini5150 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    walter18 wrote: »
    hey there!, scheduled for ,
    any tips and advice will be highly appreciated
    thanks

So any updates?
  • powdered toast manpowdered toast man Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hopefully walter was up all night celebrating
  • kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Here's what happened to me on Friday...
    So I went to the test center and showed my drivers license to the guy at the front desk.
    He looked at my DL for about 5 seconds and said I won't be able to take my test because my DL was expired "4 days" ago.
    I literally said "what?!" and he repeated himself saying that my DL was expired "4 days" ago...

I know that it was my own responsibility to present a "valid" ID but it was such a bummer...
    I asked the guy whether if I could reschedule my test or not but he said there is no way for him to help me on that.

I ended up wasting my time and money...icon_cry.gif
    Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR
    sorry to hear that kineticfs, could you not have used another valid piece of government issued photo ID? like a passport or something. Hopefully you get that sorted out and retest before the end of the year to meet your goals for 2014 :D