Passed the 801 Today

houdini5150houdini5150 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
So as the title says, I passed the 801 today. Time to look over what I missed and move on to studying the 802.

Comments

• cknapp78cknapp78 Member Posts: 213 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Keep going.
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on Passing, I just passed mine today, I've booked my 802 for the 11th, but the testing center will call me if there are any earlier openings :D Best of luck on your 802 :D
  • houdini5150houdini5150 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you... Due to finances and prep for test I'm guessing I probably won't take it until February. But I'm hopeful.
  • KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I just passed my 801 this afternoon. Thinking I might be able to squeeze in the 802 by the end of this month or January at the latest.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Congratulations on the pass, OP! :)
  • kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing! :D
    Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR