4. darril gibson rapid review
5. professor messer videos
6. cbt nuggets
7. practice exam questions

i know its a lot , i wanted the knowledge to sink in deeply

now on to network+

Comments

• cwshellhamercwshellhamer Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Enjoy your card when it comes in the mail, I did lol. Start prepping for the N+ next :)
    HAVE: A+
    Working on: N+, CCENT
    Associates Degree: Lincoln Technical Institute ( DO NOT GO!)
    Bachelors degree in progress: Computer Information Systems and Cyber security - Strayer University
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats go knock out the Network+ icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    That was my 1st cert and I remember the feeling. Congrats!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • hisesahisesa Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations OP :D I did the exact same thing today too :D It's not my first cert though, so I'm likely not on the same high as you right now :p My first was the CISSP, that high was insane... total body rush when I picked up the sheet of paper stating I passed...

Like you though I'm working towards the Network+ now, I think I'll be scheduling mine for next week. Best of luck in your studies :D
  • houdini5150houdini5150 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing. Party time?
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    Congrats man, pretty good feeling afters many hours of studying isn't it?
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]
  • diskosdiskos Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • rolltide101xrolltide101x Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude. I just passed my A+ as well!!!