Cheapest Vouchers for this exam??

JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
I just passed my Network+ exam on Friday and was sort of thinking about picking this cert up before doing Security+ mostly because I do IT projects all the time where I work and it's a lifetime cert why not? I have had the Sybex book now for well over a year but was sort of boring I just put it down. I am wondering though where you guys suggest buying the cheapest or most discounted reliable vouchers from for this test? Thanks in advance for any input you have!
Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you are looking for a Project+ voucher, I am selling mine for $200. Most places want around $240-260. PM me if interested.
  • jofas88jofas88 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CompTia is offering it for $99 now for their new online proctored exams.
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jofas88 wrote: »
    CompTia is offering it for $99 now for their new online proctored exams.

Where do you sign up for CompTIA online proctoring? I search and did not find the link.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    [in Spock voice] Logically, you may have not searched correctly using "$99 for Comptia new online proctored exams" under Google.

For the Project+, Cloud+ or Server+ exams it is $99 USD.
    The URL is https://proctoru.com/portal/comptia

Good Luck... and Live Long and Prosper.. :)