Options

InfiniteSkills 70-410 CBT?

ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
InfiniteSkills 70-410 CBT. Has anyone used this training series? I stumbled on this by accident and I am curious as to how it stacks up against CBT Nuggets and Trainsignal/Plurasight.
2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just recently purchased the InfiniteSkills MCSA Server 2012 DVD bundle and I have used their training material for learning python and CCENT/CCNA exams. It is professionally done. They are a legit company founded in Canada. They are not to bad. I still perfer Paul Browning's videos or Chris Bryant's videos for the CCNA exams. They have a similar service like TrainSignal and CBT Nuggets. They have their courses on DVD physical copies. They do not however have the practice exams that you get with CBT Nuggets or the ability to use CEUs for CompTIA like you can with TrainSignal/Pluralsight. They seem to be more along the lines of Pluralsight. I say give them a shot.
  • Options
    horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    they are ok.. i been using itprotv as of late