Better book your test date before the deadline.

HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
FYI, If you plan on taking the CCNP exams before the deadline you might want to book them now. I went online to book my T-Shoot and there was nothing in December for Pittsburgh at 4 test centers and first available was Jan 15. There was only 5 days open after that. Really wanted to get this done before the New Year.
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• ninjaturtleninjaturtle Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was actually worried about this, as I booked ROUTE last week for the 31st of Dec. Work sent me out of town for the last 4 days and now caught a cold sitting in a cold data center. (I know, I know ...put my violin away) Plus, I had absolutely no study time. I was contemplating rescheduling, but now I'm worried I won't get a spot. I hate doing stuff in the last minute.
    Current Study Discipline: CCIE Data Center
    Cisco SEAL, Cisco SWAT, Cisco DeltaForce, Cisco FBI, Cisco DoD, Cisco Army Rangers, Cisco SOCOM .ιlι..ιlι.
  • lincis_auslincis_aus Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Guys,

Keep checking those calendars. A lot of people bail out of exams last minute.
  • bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    I'm from the UK so I will be sitting my exam in London. I keep checking the dates and they are still available for early next year but like lincis said keep checking them dates!
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was surprised that there were so many available in my area when I checked last week. Question: I know I can reschedule as long as its at least 24 hours ahead of time [and there's a slot available], but can I change test centers also?
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]