Passed 801 today!

MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the 801 today with a 775! Not bad considering I have almost no official experience. I am about to study for my 802.

Quick question. I got the Comptia bundle that came with a voucher, a retake voucher, and the Cert Master program. Does anyone know if I can sell the unused retake voucher? I doubt I can use it for the 802.

Thanks for all the great information!

Comments

• H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass :D I have a feeling you won't be able to resell the retake voucher, but I'm not certain.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations on your pass.

As far as what can you do with the materials, Your question should be asked directly to CompTIA. Easy enough to give them a call or toss them an e-mail. My understanding is that none of the material they provided to you is transferable, but they will be able to address this with you.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yea I called them and it isn't transferable. Oh well. Thanks again for everyone's input!
  • f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    Good job on the pass, and good luck in studying for the 802. icon_study.gif
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]