Salesforce Certifications

KatiushaKatiusha Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys!

I would like to ask you if you are familiar or have taken one of the Salesforce certifications?

According to the Salesforce.com website, there are a few options for certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Implementation Expert, Developer, Architect and other.

If you already got certified and/or know about these certs, please share the info.

Thank you so much!

Comments

• the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm not certified, but I worked on Salesforce and my buddy is a certified Salesforce Administrator. If you use it and can get certified I'd highly recommend that you do. Just having Salesforce on my resume leads to a few pings a month for jobs. I will warn you, when you certify you eventually have to redo the test to keep your cert current. The part that sucks as often they'll add features that you won't use (a lot of companies don't buy all the modules they offer). So it's hard to answer questions about something you never use. There are a lot of resources out there for you to utilize so you shouldn't have an issue getting it if you put in the time and you have something to test with.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • KatiushaKatiusha Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for the info!
  • PolynomialPolynomial Member Posts: 365
    I work for Salesforce. Feel free to hit me up with any questions!