Options

INE CCNP R&S Work Book

Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
Hi All!

So I've just seen that INE are releasing a CCNP R&S work book for the new v2 exams, the switch book is already out. I think this could be a good for those of us who will be studying for the exam next year, I can only presume that they will be releasing follow-on books for Route/TSHOOT.

It would be ideal if they did rack rentals to match the labs as well.

Anyway here's a link, I'd be interested to know what you guys think?

CCNP Routing & Switching Workbook - INE

Comments

• Options
    Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    Just spoke with INE and there are CCNA/NP rack rentals available through them now.
  • Options
    atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    Aside from financial reasons, is there any point in buying this and the route workbook when you can buy full CCIE work workbook?
  • Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Always thought of INE content being expensive. I've had no experience of their racks but if you have the money why not!? I found the SLM and Simplified books for my study and labs.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Options
    GAB1900GAB1900 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am wondering the same. Are there books worth so much money for the one who does self study? Employer doesn't make any contributions for that.
  • Options
    fredrikjjfredrikjj Member Posts: 879
    atorven wrote: »
    Aside from financial reasons, is there any point in buying this and the route workbook when you can buy full CCIE work workbook?

Someone has picked the relevant features for you which saves time if you don't want to overshoot and learn "CCIE material". Though, it seems kind of expensive to pay $99 for just the switch workbook (and another $99 for route, presumably) unless it's a big step up from the free workbook they released a few years ago. On the other hand, some people have corporate training resources to spend and won't even be paying for it themselves which makes the quality of the product way more important than the price.