A+ Certified!

BoneSpurBoneSpur Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed 802 yesterday morning! A+ certified. icon_cheers.gif

I thought the 802 was more difficult than the 801. I had 4 sims, two that were really easy, one made me think for a few minutes and then the fourth one ended up taking me about 30 minutes to complete.

My suggestion on both A+ tests are to flag the questions you are unsure of and go ahead and answer the ones you know. You should have time to come back to the other questions, even the sims. This helped me tremendously on the 802. I used all 90 minutes that was allotted.

I am on a high right now... time to keep the mojo going... onto the Network+.
All the effort in the world won't matter if you're not inspired. - Chuck Palahniuk

Comments

• stvlg1stvlg1 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I am taking my 802 next Tuesday. Cramming hard right now after passing 801 on Thursday.
    Thanks for the helpful tip and info.
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congratulations on your first certification :D Best of luck on your Network +
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the A+ good luck on the Network+!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • GeekTechieGeekTechie Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Best of luck on your future certifications. Go get em!
  • MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I am taking my 802 at the end of January. I will have a more difficult time with 802 due to being a Mac guy and know nothing about Command Prompts. We will see.