realistic goal or pipe dream: Three MSCE in one year?

I'm speculating on the reality of obtaining three MSCE's in 2015.. Server, Desktop and Private Cloud..

yeah, I know.. it depends... I'm not trying to be presumptuous; simply curious of the reality of this type of goal..

assumptions.. I'm in charge of a medium sized MS environment utilizing these 3 roles and feature sets. my primary responsibility involves performing these task daily. I am 50% comfortable with the objectives outlined in the exam preparations.. I have a well funded lab that includes clustered and SAN.

additionally my employer allows me to participate In 15 days of in classroom Microsoft Partner Training of my choosing..

With these prerequisites and 15 hours a week personal lab study time outside the workplace does this goal seem feasible or is it a pipe dream..

Comments

• kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I think it would be possible yes. The main thing is getting the MCSA Server out of the way. After that its just 2 tests per MCSE. If you don't have a family yet it will make things easier as well. All 3 MCSEs tie in well together so there will be overlap on most. Good luck.
  • ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    It's definitely doable.
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    It is doable but that's a very tight schedule (one every 2 months) assuming you start with the MCSA Server 2012 (3 exams on its own)...effectively non-stop studying with short breaks here and there. This past year I completed the Server and Desktop MCSE by doing one exam a quarter...that was enough for me.