Options

Pass CISSP on 16 Dec 2014 - First Attempt

agrahari.saurabhagrahari.saurabh Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am really delighted icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gifto share that I passed CISSP certification on 16th Dec 2014 in my first attempt. This forum has been biggest help all throughout my preparation. I was closely following others experiences and prepared my study plan accordingly.
My Study Material Included --
- Shon Harris AIO 5th Edition
- Eric Conrad 2nd Edition – Prepared my personal notes while going through it
-Bought CCCure paid license 1.5 months before the exam – Though many people contradict but I found it useful material solely because of detailed explanation provided by them and few questions are really good though most of the questions are very straightforward unlike real exam.
-McGraw hill Practice question – I found these questions to be best amongst the lot and help you most to be ready for the exam.
-Total Tester practice question – This one came packaged with Shon Harris AIO 6th edition – Really good question, must for an aspirant.
- Shon Harris Videos
It is very rightly said that exam is “one inch deep and a mile wide” but important thing is to understand every cm of that inch. Exam is not going to test your very deep knowledge but it definitely wants you to have thorough understanding of concepts.
To plan your way of understand concepts from book , I would recommend an aspirant to go through the McGraw-Hill practice question first to understand the kind of concept person should focus on grasping than running behind lot of study material and not focus on right style of study.
There is a daily CISSP quiz published at Search Security àTech Target, these questions are very good resource to get you ready for the exam.
All the best to all aspirants.

Comments

• Options
    dinhtqdinhtq Member Posts: 24 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am really delighted icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gifto share that I passed CISSP certification on 16th Dec 2014 in my first attempt. This forum has been biggest help all throughout my preparation. I was closely following others experiences and prepared my study plan accordingly.
    My Study Material Included --
    - Shon Harris AIO 5th Edition
    - Eric Conrad 2nd Edition – Prepared my personal notes while going through it
    -Bought CCCure paid license 1.5 months before the exam – Though many people contradict but I found it useful material solely because of detailed explanation provided by them and few questions are really good though most of the questions are very straightforward unlike real exam.
    -McGraw hill Practice question – I found these questions to be best amongst the lot and help you most to be ready for the exam.
    -Total Tester practice question – This one came packaged with Shon Harris AIO 6th edition – Really good question, must for an aspirant.
    - Shon Harris Videos
    It is very rightly said that exam is “one inch deep and a mile wide” but important thing is to understand every cm of that inch. Exam is not going to test your very deep knowledge but it definitely wants you to have thorough understanding of concepts.
    To plan your way of understand concepts from book , I would recommend an aspirant to go through the McGraw-Hill practice question first to understand the kind of concept person should focus on grasping than running behind lot of study material and not focus on right style of study.
    There is a daily CISSP quiz published at Search Security àTech Target, these questions are very good resource to get you ready for the exam.
    All the best to all aspirants.

Configuration to agrahari.saurabh,

Could you upload CD Total Tester practice question and share for me ? psl . dinhtq at gmail

Thanks you so much !