Options

Group Study for CISSP

cissp098cissp098 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Any one interested to do group study for CISSP, Is there any skype group available currently for group study? please contact cissp098 at gmail dot com if interested?

Comments

• Options
    cissp098cissp098 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Members, could you please share the practice questions to cissp098 at gmail dot com?, i have the books to study, but do not have book for practice. Kindly suggest where to buy and which is good to go?
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cissp098 wrote: »
    Dear Members, could you please share the practice questions to cissp098 at gmail dot com?, i have the books to study, but do not have book for practice. Kindly suggest where to buy and which is good to go?

Here you go! TIP: Read more than one book... I would recommend Shon Harris(every page) and Eric Conrad(every page). do the practice questions at end of chapter then do these online ones below and you should be OK for the test. Also, read the "passed" threads on this forum. Good Luck

McGraw-Hill Education | CISSP Practice Exams
    Elsevier: conrad: CISSP Study Guide Practice Exams
    https://www.skillset.com/skillsets
    https://www.freepracticetests.org/quiz/index.php
  • Options
    spark2spark2 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested, what's your skype?
  • Options
    qptpqptp Member Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm interested as well.
  • Options
    chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    DirtyDataDirtyData Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm interested! Just sent you an email. If someone is studying over the next few months feel free to message me and we can study as well.
  • Options
    Me86Me86 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone, I am scheduled to take the test mid-April and have started studying a few weeks back but haven't got much study in. My plan is to read Shon Harris and the official guide simultaneously chapter by chapter in the following order : Security Architecture Design, Telecommunications and Network Security, Cryptography, Software Development Security, Security Operations, Buiness Continuity & Disater Recovery Planning, Information Security Governance & Risk Management, Access Control, Physical Security. If there is a stuyd group, I am more than interested.
  • Options
    I've started organizing this group study. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
  • Options
    qptpqptp Member Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not sure if because I'm new, I am unable to PM you.

Thank you for getting group together!
  • Options
    qptp wrote: »
    Not sure if because I'm new, I am unable to PM you.

Thank you for getting group together!

I couldn't send you a PM either. Go to Settings > General Settings > Turn on PM and allow PM from all users.

Settings page: http://www.techexams.net/usercp.php
  • Options
    spark2spark2 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    DirtyData wrote: »
    I've started organizing this group study. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I've just added you ok skype, very kind of you to start the group as the OP has abandoned his thread