CRISC 2014 Feedback

boardmemberboardmember Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

To all those who took the CRISC in December 2014, I found the exam to be very repetitive and some of the questions with all correct answers and it was subjective to which one was the "most" correct. I really feel confident leaving the exam centre but had the same feelings with CISM and passed... Also had a mail from ISACA saying the results are due in 5 weeks.

Any other feedback on the content?

Best of luck

Comments

• maximumbobmaximumbob Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found the CRISC exam slightly more repetitive than the CISM, which I took in September. I was fairly confident going in and I was the first tester in the room to get up and leave. The CISM and CISA are due in 5 weeks, however the CRISC and CGEIT aren't due for 8 weeks. Should be in the first week in Feb, 2015.
  • SkyBlueSkyBlue Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Though they are saying CRISC result will be released in 5 weeks, I doubt about it. Who attended the exam previously can verify this time line in their survey email.

Thank you for registering for the December 2014 Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC™) exam! ISACA® expects exam results to be released approximately 5 weeks from the date of the exam.