Options

Online Exam In One Week

Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello all,
Well it's getting close to my 2nd time around to take this exam. I been studying the last couple of week on and off. This month i been working on it very hard staying up until midnight. Work has been keeping me very busy so i can't study much at work.

I went back to reading the "Installing and configuring windows server 2012 r2" book. Then I bought Syberx mastering book too. Went over that one certain chapters. This whole week i will be reading / cbtnugget and really doing the transcender exam question work got me. Hopefully with all this I will be able to pass the exam.

The first time I ever took any exam i failed. Hopefully this time around it will be different. What i'm scared more is i'm taking the online exam rather then going to the test center. We will see how that goes. Less questions but hopefully it's not harder then taking the exam a testing center.

Next week this time I will be taking my exam. UGH!!! getting nervous if I have studied enough... But only god will know if I did.

Keep you guys updated on Monday after my exam next week.
2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
2021 - *Security+*
2022 - * Pen Tester*

Comments

• Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Best of luck!
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What really helped me toward the end of my study was making a punch list of the objectives that I wasnt totally clear on. Then I went through and labbed everything a few times that was on my list. Good luck!
  • Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Right now i'm going to finish reading my book since i'm 2 chapters from away from being done. I will then start on the test questions I have going over then.... Getting nervous since the test is a couple days away... ugh hate feeling like this. I know must people get this way too. But we will see and pray i pass this exam.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*