70-410 Failed Today

lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
A little mad, but hey it happens. I know next time I take the exam I will have it in the bag. I wish Microsoft would bring Second Shot back. Going to schedule the exam again. Failure is not an option for me.

Comments

• bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I haven't seen much success with passing 70-410 on the first try. Second Shot needs to be back for me to move any faster on my MCSA 2012.

Keeps us informed on your successful pass next time.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • TeXJTeXJ Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why do you think you failed? What could you have studied more to have passed?
  • lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was trying to reschedule the exam, but couldn't. I didn't feel confident at passing. Pretty sure with an additional week or so I would have passed. I second guesses a few questions when I was going through the exam and I'm pretty sure the second guessing questions are the reason why I failed. I'm sitting the exam on the 7th and I am planning to pass it this time around.
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck on your retake.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know how you feel on not passing. it happen to me now my test is next monday. I waited about 5 months to take the exam. I believe I am ready now. just going to do some pre-exam questions, and watch the HELL out of CBT this weekend.

Hopefully that will be enough .... wish me luck!
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know if I take any time away from the exam I am never going to get it. Trying to get my MCSE before the end of 2015. Good Luck with the exam.