Options

Passed 70-290

paulkantorpaulkantor Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the 70-290 on Friday and paseed with a 865! The exam was much harder than 70-270. The simulations were pretty tough also. 70-291 here I come! :o

Comments

• Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Congrat's ! Sure it was more harder ;)

I don't think that the simulation's were pretty hard , maybe for un-experienced one's but if you practice a bit , maybe at your personal pc , ( just have a win 2003 server installed) you could easily kill the sim's.

Good luck at 291 , and don't hurry up;)
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    gat_game2000gat_game2000 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats man
    could u shade some lights.. wat were the questions like... which areas were they concetrating on?

am about to take the 290 exam end august so i nid to knw the areas that i nid to focus

cheerz
    if u cnt cable it, why not wireless it?
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    congrats man
    could u shade some lights.. wat were the questions like... which areas were they concetrating on?

am about to take the 290 exam end august so i nid to knw the areas that i nid to focus

cheerz
    Look on the relevant exam's page (on microsoft.com) for info on what subjects are tested.
    witty comment
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    _omni_ wrote:
    congrats man

cheerz
    Look on the relevant exam's page (on microsoft.com) for info on what subjects are tested.

@gat_game2000, if you want to be , you have to study all ! Not fake , asking one and another , what are the central point's :)
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)