Integrity of CISSP

dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
I'm curious to find out how ISC2 protect the integrity of the CISSP on a practical level. Ive read the FAQ listed here Protecting the Integrity of (ISC)² Certifications - (ISC)2 Blog but this is more on a high/abstract level. Is it that they have a huge database of questions that they can remove thousands on leaked questions on the fly? or is it that they have so many different forms of the test that there is a slim chance of someone getting all 250 or majority of questions from any leak?

Comments

• dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ok..i guess no one knows.icon_lol.gif
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    Maybe if we told you we'd compromise the integrity of the (ISC)2's material. ;)
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yea, what JD said. :) We can't discuss that, even IF we knew the answer to your question.
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes,

We cannot tell you.

If we told told you then killed you we would break the integrity of (ISC)2 certifications and kinda void the code of ethics as well icon_lol.gif
    Thanks everyone.. .This leaves me with no choice but to draw my own conclusion to satisfy my curiosity.
  • nrkynrky Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Questions? What questions? *looks around shiftily*
    Any IT professional worth their salt doesn't need to study braindumps and specific question rotations.
    There are plenty of resources available to you to pass the CISSP in this forum; complimented by four/five years' experience, you shouldn't have any problems after digesting the textbooks.
    The thing I love about ISC2's certification process is that they have additional demands beyond merely passing an exam, for certification. CCNP's and MCSE's are a dime a dozen, thanks to 'budget' Indian training locations. This process weeds out the braindumpers.
  • sherleesherlee Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    whatever they have procedure, atleast we have to follow code of ethics to avoid any short cut to pass the exam.The best way is to study and understand the concepts, because passing just 250 questions is not enough here, you have to make yourself able to appear in any interview to justify that you have passed exam or implementing such security policies that would prove your credibility of being CISSP .
    Ive already taken and passed the exam. My question is not pertaining to getting **** or anything like that as i will never used them on an exam pertaining to my career. I'm just curious to find out how the exam is protected. Since my initial post, I've done some research and came to my own conclusion.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    And what is that conclusion?
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    And what is that conclusion?

Cant say what my conclusion/findings are specifically as the CISSP binds me to a certain code of ethics and conduct icon_lol.gif however, i can use generic/ high level terms such as "Monitoring", "real time evaluation", "statistical analysis" and "research".
    cyberguypr wrote: »

Ive read this and as i mentioned initially, they are high level but thanks i think i now know how it all works on a practical level.
  • SuperISSOSuperISSO Member Posts: 47 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cant say what my conclusion/findings are specifically as the CISSP binds me to a certain code of ethics and conduct icon_lol.gif however, i can use generic/ high level terms such as "Monitoring", "real time evaluation", "statistical analysis" and "research".

LOL @ this thread..... this thread was a great read... At least everyone agrees on the code of ethics