geeksquad called me today so i wanna know is it a good ?

dongargon4dongargon4 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
does anyone know about geeksquad and ther track record as it applies to employees.
got a call from them today but i need to know if its something i can leave my present job for

Comments

• OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    What is your present job? What does it pay? What position in the geeksquad did you apply for?
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Depends... Are you going to be an instore person or a Double Agent (going to peoples houses).

My buddy was an instore then he applied for an open spot for the double agent position. He not became full time with bennefits but also is making about $16 per hour.

If he can hold out for special ageent which I think requires a specific MCP then that starts at $18 and can cap at $25. The Special Agent goes to business locations ect....

Then I guess he said there is something called a Certified Special Agent which requires an MCSE and is prety much like a Special Agent but with some better pay.

So in reality Best Buy is not bad to work for. Not to mention the employee discounts he has gotten on some things have been amazing.

Just something to think about.