Passed 802 today

alochaloch Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just passed 802 today after passing the 801 about 5 weeks ago. I scored 854 on the 801 and 817 on the 802. I was surprised at the 817 score. I thought it would be lower.

I used Mike Myers All-In-One and Exam Cram by David Prowse. Along with Wikipedia and other online resources(Google is your friend). SS64 | Command line reference is a wonderful command line resource.

Network+ is next. My time frame is 6 -8 weeks.

Comments

• BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Congrats on getting certified and good luck on the Net+! icon_cheers.gif
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!! Welcome to the A Team.
  • babatolaebabatolae Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, congrats on 802...
    i wrote and pass my 801 in December, but im afraid to write 802.. any advice please
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on your A+
  • ibn_shaddadibn_shaddad Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations for your pass, and best luck with net+.
    planning for anything after that?
    Working on: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, Security+
    Learning: Python, C and C++
  • alochaloch Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everybody.

@ babatola: Follow the exam objectives, know the differences between the operating systems and watch the Professor Messer videos on Youtube. The Exam Cram book was the biggest help to me because it showed me the areas where I was weak. Good luck.

@ ibn_shaddad: My long term plan was to get the N+ and then get a CCNA. However, after thinking it over I didn't see where a N+ would be beneficial. So I'm going down the CCNA path. I have a background in networking and that's where I'm strongest so I don't think I'll have too much difficulty with the CCNA. It's just going to be a bunch of work. I have a home lab on order from CertificationKits and I'm really looking forward to the next four months.
  • ibn_shaddadibn_shaddad Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    seems good, and still taking a look and even studying the network+ material is a good thing to do.
    good luck with your ccna quest!
    Working on: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, Security+
    Learning: Python, C and C++