Options

Trancender practice tests versus this exam!

LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey peeps,

For anyone who has already taken this exam, how close do the transcender tests simulate the exam experience?

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    woodwormwoodworm Member Posts: 153
    Transcender were more difficult than the real thing, but some questions are very, very similar to the Microsoft exam - so close I was suprised they didn't violate the NDA, but Microsoft recommends them so ....
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Try to learn , not to **** , but if you **** but learn , keep going ;)
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    !30 wrote:
    Try to learn , not to **** , but if you **** but learn , keep going ;)

I'd never **** mate icon_sad.gif - thanks for the encouragement tho.
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    how close do the transcender tests simulate the exam experience?

Very close! I purchased the 70-294 Transcender practice tests and the sims were almost identical to the exam.

I will def be going Transcender for 70-297 just holding out for a discount icon_redface.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    booboo2booboo2 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have Transcender as well but since I've already read MS Press and taken Thompson Course, and have virutal lab, I'm basically using it to get a feel for the wording of the questions since Microsoft is usually overly verbose and tries to overwrite the questions so that you pick the wrong answer. I have an older verison of Transcender which so far had all drag and drop and not the Sims that I've heard about so guess like anyone else got to know my stuff!