Options

CISA vs CISM vs CRISC vs CGEIT

tanvir2220tanvir2220 Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
Among the 4 exams conducted by ISACA which one is the hardest? And which one is the easiest as well? Can someone please explain with proper justification? ( Please explain from general perspective)

Comments

• Options
    GoodBishopGoodBishop Member Posts: 359 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I thought the CISA and potentially CRISC was the hardest. I took all 4 exams, didn't grandfather any of them.

Mostly because there was a lot of study and you have to think differently - like a auditor, like a risk manager. To me, the easiest was the CISM (mostly because I had already passed the CISSP and there was overlap).
  • Options
    tanvir2220tanvir2220 Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks..
    What's about CGEIT?
  • Options
    riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Could you please share your corresponding official marks if you still remember it.
  • Options
    Sure. CISA 486 (I think needed 480 to pass - I think I passed by 1 question), CISM 535 (needed 480 to pass, I believe), CGEIT 483 (needed 450 to pass), CRISC 507 (needed 450 to pass).

Granted, I only studied 16 hours for CISA, 8 for CISM, 8 for CGEIT, and 16 for CRISC. I probably could have done better had I studied more. This was also many years ago too, so things might have changed.

CGEIT was also difficult, but CRISC I felt was harder, despite my score.
  • Options
    Lili37Lili37 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi, do you recommend using the ISACA question database and books for both the CRISC and CISM? Thanks
  • Options
    For the CRISC, sure, for the CISM, I didn't buy them, so I can't comment on that.