ISACA Exam Results December 2014

Harry MerkinHarry Merkin Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know when the results will be posted for the December CGEIT test? I am also trying to find out the pass / fail percentage for people taking the test-- I've heard that the pass percentage is usually between 30 and 50% who successfully get certified. Does anyone have any additional information?

Somebody said that the results would be posted online earlier and probably around late January or early February.

Comments

• blayjinblayjin Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    FAQs on ISACA stated 8 weeks for CRISC and CGEIT results to be posted. 5 weeks for CISA and CISM.
  • sr2000sr2000 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    8 to 10 weeks for CGEIT test results, you will receive an email from ISACA when they announce results. I think we should be receiving CGEIT results by the 1st week of February 2015.
  • yatesajyatesaj Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Last year I received CISA results in 4 weeks, 2 days. December 14 exam -> January 16 results.
    This morning, I received an email from ISACA requesting post-exam CGEIT "Survey" and the email states that the expects exam results to be released approximately 5 weeks from the date of the exam.
  • riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When we will get the result on December 2014 exams?
  • 8octave8octave Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    5 weeks so most likely...Jan 17th.
    Happy New Year everyone. I guess another 3 weeks before we receive results from ISACA. I hope we start the year with a passing result :)
  • MzotaMzota Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We have 12 days before exam results are known. Its either on 17th or 18th,as that's 5 Weeks from the date of exam(13 Dec)
  • Kwame205Kwame205 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Keeping fingers crossed!
  • comobtcomobt Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Someone posted a link in the September exam results forum as a shortcut to getting your results (before ISACA notifies you). The updated link for the December 2014 CISA exam is:

https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?template=ExamResult.xsl&sp=ap_ISACA_ISG_ExamResult&reportid=16&params=@ExamCode=CISAEX1214

You can modify the URL for CISM by replacing the CISA portion of the URL with CISM.
    Mzota wrote: »
    We have 12 days before exam results are known. Its either on 17th or 18th,as that's 5 Weeks from the date of exam(13 Dec)

Going from CISM experience, result was announced on the 32 days (Sep 6th to Oct 9th) so your estimate is close (Jan 16th), let's see.
  • GenexsysGenexsys Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    comobt wrote: »
    Someone posted a link in the September exam results forum as a shortcut to getting your results (before ISACA notifies you). The updated link for the December 2014 CISA exam is:

https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?template=ExamResult.xsl&sp=ap_ISACA_ISG_ExamResult&reportid=16&params=@ExamCode=CISAEX1214

You can modify the URL for CISM by replacing the CISA portion of the URL with CISM.

Thanks a lot for posting this. The hardest part of the exam is the 5-weeks of involuntary boredom.
  • yatesajyatesaj Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    isaca.org seems slow and is timing out often. Updating results maybe?
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yatesaj wrote: »
    isaca.org seems slow and is timing out often. Updating results maybe?
    that site has been slow for months:D
  • Mca9402Mca9402 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does Anyone Tried combot's link to have result ?
    Still no score...I'm guessing by next Friday, the 16th.
    Guys...I am so anxious!! I tanked the first time 443....cant tell you how deflated I was. I studied hard this time and left feeling like that was a piece of cake but we all know how these things work LOL. Good luck to you all!!
    This week will be the toughest, with some dreaming good results and others having doubts. But lets have faith and hope that we have made it. Am also very anxious as well refreshing this site and the ISACA site if there are any hints of exam results.
    Lets behave like soldiers if you are down it doesn't mean you are dead, you wake up and take an accurate perfect excellent shot.
  • jfitzgjfitzg Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□

How do you manipulate this link for your specific exam results? I imagine it take much more than changing the CISA to CISM to find out your individual results.
  • ArmiusArmius Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jfitzp, you are on the right track, that's pretty much what you would do.
    jfitzg wrote: »
    How do you manipulate this link for your specific exam results? I imagine it take much more than changing the CISA to CISM to find out your individual results.

That link only works if you are logged-in to ISACA. So yes, same link will work for everyone assuming they are logged in when clicking it.
  • jfitzgjfitzg Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That link only works if you are logged-in to ISACA. So yes, same link will work for everyone assuming they are logged in when clicking it.

Thats the missing piece of information, thank you.
    https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?template=ExamResult.xsl&sp=ap_ISACA_ISG_ExamResult&reportid=16&params=@ExamCode=CISMEX1214

I believe it will start working from Thursday.

The only requirement is that you should be logged in your ISACA account. try it out it will show that results are not yet uploaded into the results DB.
  • nisarg1988nisarg1988 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

this link is working but it is showing my result as 0.0...

Some one please confirm the same.

regards
  • rx8blu1973rx8blu1973 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    According to past results, am I correct in estimating Friday-ish as the time for exam results to be posted?...It seems this forum went quiet over the weekend...
    Yeah, general consensus is Thursday/Friday I believe.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    But we're all checking every morning, lol. :)
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • rx8blu1973rx8blu1973 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    colemic wrote: »
    But we're all checking every morning, lol. :)

Wish I could...our firewall prevents log in to various sites...including ISACA, but it's a payday weekend, my Seahawks are up for the NFC Championship, and results "should" be out...so it's either toasting to success, or drowning my sorrows...lol..icon_thumright.gif
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    In the same boat as you, although my beloved Packers will beat the SeaPigeons, hopefully a win-win weekend for me. :)
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed